Packing Blankets

Electronics & Furniture Moving Pads, also called moving pads, furniture pads and moving blankets, are used by movers and individuals to wrap and protect of Electronics furniture and vulnerable objects during a move. Often, movers will use tape to keep the pad securely around the furniture.

Packing Blanket

Corrugated Boxes/ Cartons

We Use cardboard boxes for packing many things such as books, clothes, kitchen utensils, groceries etc

Corrugated Box

Stretch Wrap Films

Stretch wrap films are used for sealing purposes. After packing in boxes and cartons these films will ensure that packages are sealed properly.

Strech Wrap Flims

BOPP Tapes

Bopp tapes are used for sealing purposes.

Bopp Tapes

Foam Roll

We use different types of Foam rolls when Moving to Intra City for packing your materials such as perforated, non-perforated and anti-static. They are used to pack heavy items as per your requirement.

Foam Rolls

Corrugated Roll

Corrugated Roll are the most widely used packing material. It is used to pack furniture, and un-dimensional material.

Corrugated Roll

Bubble Sheet Roll

Bubble Sheet Roles are used to pack delicate but bigger things like Mirrors, dressing tables, Wardrobes etc. These sheets are used to prevent the goods from damage during handling and transportation.

Foam Rolls